What’s a “lean nonprofit?” - A lean nonprofit is an organization that’s small, nimble, and incredibly effective. They target niche social issues and adopt new technology in order to cut costs and to stay as efficient as possible. They can easily pivot and bureaucracy is kept at a minimum.
- What tools can a small nonprofit use in order to maximize efficiency yet stay within budget?
- What are some easy-to-do, actionable strategies nonprofits can begin implementing tomorrow that could help their cause?
- What are the advantages of being a “lean nonprofit?”
- Can a lean nonprofit compete for attention and influence against the nonprofit giants in this day and age?
- In what ways can a nonprofit’s supporter base help contribute in more than just donations?
- Are there any lean nonprofits we can look to as good examples?
After this #FGchat you’ll walk away with:
- Tools, tricks, and tips your nonprofit can use in order to make the most of what you’ve got.
- Strategies your nonprofit can implement tomorrow in order to boost organizational efficiency.
- Reasons to embrace your nonprofit’s nimble and lean nature.
- Highlights and examples of lean nonprofits to emulate.